Students at Prince William School in Oundle have seen their hard work rewarded as they received their KS4 results today. Despite having to work through multiple lockdowns due to the pandemic during their studies, the students have achieved fantastic results, with overall outcomes being higher than both last year and 2019 (the last time students sat examinations.)
Among the school’s highest achievers this year are:
• Ester Millard - 6 grade 9s, 1 grade 8, 1 grade 7, a D*, and an A in AS level Maths
• Rachel Chisnall - 5 grade 9s and 5 grade 8s
• Rebecca Walker - 6 grade 9s, 1 grade 8, 1 grade 7, and an A in AS level Maths
• Elizabeth Eames - 5 grade 9s, 1 grade 7, 2 grade 6s, a D*, and an A in AS level Maths
• Chloe Smyth - 2 grade 9s, 4 grade 8s, 3 grade 7s, and a D*
• Jakob Bonnett - 2 grade 9s, 1 grade 8, 5 grade 7s, a D*, and an A in AS level Maths
Headteacher Elizabeth Dormor said: “I would like to congratulate all our Year 11 students on their amazing results. They have had a tremendously difficult Key Stage 4, with both Year 10 and Year 11 being disrupted by national lockdowns, and they have demonstrated superb resilience. They should be very proud of their results. I would also like to thank all our fantastic staff for their hard work and the support they have given our students.
“I wish all our students the very best of luck in their next steps, whether they are continuing their studies with us in the sixth form or choosing another learning or vocational path.”
There are still Year 12 places available at Prince William School for September 2022. To find out more, visit the website www.pws.emat.uk and to enquire about places please email Berni.Arthur@pws.emat.uk or email Joanne.Bennett@pws.emat.uk.
The school’s main Open Evening (for those considering entry to year 7 in September 2023) is on Thursday 22 September, and the Sixth Form Open Evening (for those considering entry to the Sixth Form in September 2023) is on Thursday 20 October 2022.