As the admission authority for our academies, East Midlands Academy Trust is responsible for the admission arrangements. The policy for the Trust is to follow the relevant local authorities’ coordinated admission arrangements:
- Orchard and Shepherdswell Academies: Milton Keynes Local Authority
- Northampton International Academy, Hardingstone Academy, Castle Academy, Stimpson Avenue Academy: West Northamptonshire Council
- Prince William School: North Northamptonshire Councill
You can find the EMAT Admissions Policy here
- If you live in the North Northamptonshire Council area, you should apply through NNC: North Northamptonshire Council
- If you live in the West Northamptonshire Council area, you should apply through WNC: West Northamptonshire Council School Admissions
- If you live in the Milton Keynes Council area, you should visit: Milton Keynes School Admissions
If a parent/carer’s application for a place at the school is unsuccessful, they will be informed by the Local Authority why admission was refused and have the right of appeal against the decision not to offer their child a place at the school.
EMAT admissions appeals across all our schools are managed by Warwickshire School Admission Team. Please talk to the admissions service if you have been refused a place at the school you prefer. You can visit their website to obtain more information about the appeal process.
Parents/carers wishing to appeal should contact the admissions service directly by phone 0845 155 1793 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the necessary forms and guidance.